Starting a new slots or live casino software company today, would require 10 times the uniqueness and appeal to be able to capture new casino clients. The market is however, huge, worth billions.
But BetGames does code its own stuff too, like the Live War of Bets card game, which only it has rights to.
A good thing is that dozens of large and small online casinos have built up partnerships with them. Any semi-popular online casino, licensed in Curacao, will almost always have their games available.
And since a lot of Curacao-licensed online casinos accept residents of the US, as clients, it's one of the very few ways Americans can enjoy European live casino entertainment over the internet. Under normal circumstances, they would have to fly all the way to places like Bucharest or Monte Carlo, or something.
I don't want to list the casinos, as I don't want to be bias towards a particular brand, but for the sake of an example, names like EnergyCasino, Royal Panda and many others have partnered up with them.
Another thing I noticed is that they tend to hire very good-looking ladies as their live dealers. One of the things BetGames is known for are their beautiful and attractive live dealers. So, I guess a lot of men (men will be men) tend to prefer their games, possibly because of this fact too.
I would. :)
And it helps them build up their immersive gambling catalogue too.
I believe despite the overall regulatory challenges and stiff competition faced by "smaller" casino software providers, companies like BetGames.tv will still be able to survive, in the long run.
Their stand-out-of-the-crowd approach has worked, for them, so far.
Perhaps, it does have a promising future.
I'm a Casino Dealer who also writes from time to time. Right now, I write articles for many online publications.
Affiliate Disclosure: BestSites.Bet is compensated, as an affiliate company, for sending new clients to casinos that offer BetGames.tv's products and services.
Install an anti-gambling software app on your computer and smartphone
Problem Gambling websites
- SAMHSA's National Helpline 1-800-662-4357
- National Problem Gambling Helpline 1-800-GAMBLER
- Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER)
- Australian Government Department of Social Services 1800 858 858
- Problem Gambling Foundation
- MO DMH
- State of Michigan
- Indiana Gambling Hotline
- Ohio Casino Control Commission
- Florida Family Policy Council
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
- The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Washington State Health Care Authority
- Office of Problem Gambling CDPH
- California Council on Problem Gambling
- Office of Addiction Services and Supports
- GAMSTOP Gambling Self-Exclusion Scheme
Never wager with money you can't afford to lose.
Our promise of unbiased assessments: Favoritism-free scrutiny of the finest betting sites is what BestSites.Bet does. We promise to stand by our principles of impartiality and assiduous brand research. Our readers' long-term interest was kept in mind, and always came first, before penning down this review.
Page Last Updated: 25th February 2024.
Copyright BestSites.Bet. All rights reserved.