Guess, the main purpose of LeoVegas was to create a site that could help target the live casino traffic in the UK, on Google.
Anyway, that's not my concern. You're probably here to find out if they're worth a go.
Yes, of course they are. It's a legit UK betting site, run by a group of people, who have been doing this for years. There's nothing to worry about their realness, if that's the thing that's bothering you.
They even got a show on Channel 4 called Deal or no Deal, so I don't know what else I can write to make them sound more genuine.
Want to do the basics? I would be quick.
Min. deposit and withdraw is set at £10. You can use PayPal, Visa and Mastercard debit cards. Withdrawals are done anywhere between a few hours (PP) to a few days (bank transfers).
Live chat is not great, but not very bad either. At least they got local support working in the UK, that makes sure you get a localish environment, when talking to someone. FAQ answers the newbie-questions just about right.
Being 100% legal in the UK (under the UKGC license), you can actually download an iOS and Android app from their site. The performance of their apps, is not perfect, but also does not hop on the subpar bandwagon.
Bonus-wise - due to UKGC restrictions - all UK betting sites are lame. This one is no different. Offers only £6 for new players, and that too with a 40X wagering requirement. I would just advise not to take it.
There are plenty of alternative options available against 21.co.uk, if you live the UK and all, such as sports betting focused bet365 and the world's largest exchange Betfair etc., but as a slots-specific, or a live-casino focused site, it does its job, quite well, if not exceptionally.
Official website address: www.21.co.uk
I'm a Casino Dealer, Writer and a Musician. And guess what? I also write for BestSites.Bet on casinos and sports betting related topics.
Affiliate Disclosure: BestSites.Bet is compensated, as an affiliate company, for sending new clients to 21.co.uk.
Install an anti-gambling software app on your computer and smartphone
Problem Gambling websites
- SAMHSA's National Helpline 1-800-662-4357
- National Problem Gambling Helpline 1-800-GAMBLER
- Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER)
- Australian Government Department of Social Services 1800 858 858
- Problem Gambling Foundation
- MO DMH
- State of Michigan
- Indiana Gambling Hotline
- Ohio Casino Control Commission
- Florida Family Policy Council
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
- The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Washington State Health Care Authority
- Office of Problem Gambling CDPH
- California Council on Problem Gambling
- Office of Addiction Services and Supports
- GAMSTOP Gambling Self-Exclusion Scheme
Never wager with money you can't afford to lose.
Our promise of unbiased assessments: Favoritism-free scrutiny of the finest betting sites is what BestSites.Bet does. We promise to stand by our principles of impartiality and assiduous brand research. Our readers' long-term interest was kept in mind, and always came first, before penning down this review.
Page Last Updated: 17th February 2024.
Copyright BestSites.Bet. All rights reserved.