I tried looking out for some unique bonus, that would make this brand stand out. Nothing on that side either. All you get is £30 worth of free bets. Big woof.
Their marketing strategy involves sponsoring Football league shirts and stadium advertising. Guess, it might be working for them.
Redditors seem to be neutral on BetUK. I didn't find anything negative-enough to mention here. This is a soft indication that things may be good for bettors at this brand.
There's nothing special about BetUK's website design either. They do have apps (as available with any UKGC-licensed bookie) for Android and iOS - can't do sports betting on their app, just play casino games. I haven't personally tested it out, yet.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made through Visa and Mastercard, e-wallets like PayPal etc. No cryptocurrencies are offered due to the UKGC regulations. Minimum is £5 to start a new account. Max deposit limit is £35k using wire transfers.
Provided KYC is done, withdrawals can take a few hours up to 5 days. But, you will be delayed, or denied the winnings, if you win big amounts too frequently, compared to your overall number of repeat deposits; as reflected by their poor ratings on TrustPilot. This hanky-panky is not unique to them.
Their customer service up above par. The staff wants to help, even if sometimes, their hands are tied on say when free bets expire and stuff. The help center area is a place to get answers to basic questions through a help desk, including Live Chat.
Like I said earlier, BetUK is just out there, serving its purpose as a reasonable alternative to bigger betting sites.
Opening a new account there wouldn't hurt, even if it's for free £30 bets and spins.
Versatile and innovative professional with extensive gaming administration experience within multiple elite international casinos.
Affiliate Disclosure: BestSites.Bet is compensated, as an affiliate company, for sending new clients to BetUK.
Install an anti-gambling software app on your computer and smartphone
Problem Gambling websites
- SAMHSA's National Helpline 1-800-662-4357
- National Problem Gambling Helpline 1-800-GAMBLER
- Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER)
- Australian Government Department of Social Services 1800 858 858
- Problem Gambling Foundation
- MO DMH
- State of Michigan
- Indiana Gambling Hotline
- Ohio Casino Control Commission
- Florida Family Policy Council
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
- The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Washington State Health Care Authority
- Office of Problem Gambling CDPH
- California Council on Problem Gambling
- Office of Addiction Services and Supports
- GAMSTOP Gambling Self-Exclusion Scheme
Never wager with money you can't afford to lose.
Our promise of unbiased assessments: Favoritism-free scrutiny of the finest betting sites is what BestSites.Bet does. We promise to stand by our principles of impartiality and assiduous brand research. Our readers' long-term interest was kept in mind, and always came first, before penning down this review.
Page Last Updated: 27th February 2024.
Copyright BestSites.Bet. All rights reserved.